Thursday, February 26, 2009

Clicking pays you good money.

By this I mean to talk about the PTC sites which are out there in world wide web and which pays you for cliking on ads.This blog is for both those who have started and for those who are about to start and don't know which one is the genuine one.Before misunderstanding this as any other blog which is trying to provide my referral links let me remind you that I will be providing Image Proofs of payouts for all the links I will be placing here so that you get an idea of whether it is a scam site or genuine one.It is then upto you to decide whether to join or not.
I will tell the exact procedure for each and every site I will be posting here.Also all are free to join and so no need to worry.What all you have to do is read the reviews of such sites here,see the payment proofs and if you like it then simply click on the link and join.Start earning by following simple steps and you will be able to make decent pocket money with it.
There are some people who even make hundreds of dollars from these PTC(paid to click) sites.I myself make around 200-250 dollars per month.I could have improved my earnings had I been able to assign more time.But I need to maintain some other blogs.But once you start it you can see by yourself how much you can make through these sites.

Steps to start:-

1. Go through the entire post about a particular PTC site in this blog.
2. See the proof of payments of this site.
3. If you are convinced register for this site by clicking on th link given there.
4. Follow the procedure given in my blog and start earning.
5. Once you reach a minimum payout request the payment and it will soon be delivered to your paypal account.

What you need before starting:Before starting you need to have a paypal /alertpay account.Don't know about them?No problem.They are like free online bank accounts which are used by these sites to deposit your earnings and when you request they send them directly to you as a cheque.Click here to know more about opening a paypal/alertpay account.

I will be reviewing about geuine sites in my posts and i will be updating regularly.Please feel free to ask any pf your doubts and queries.I will be more than happy to help you.So lets start out on making money from PTC sites.Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment